Wednesday 12 March 2014

IDEAS FOR TEST SHOOT

For my test shots on Wednesday I think I will do a women's fragrance and a men's fragrance to see which I prefer.

1: Blossom
I would have a girl wearing a dress (probably in pink for contrast) in front of the white blossom tree in the grounds.
The target audience would be women aged 12-35, who are quite girly and feminine and like to look pretty. They love spring and summer, sunshine and soft, pastel colours. They like to be fashionable and follow current trends. I want the advert to be full of things which appeal to them, therefore, with the whites and pinks, the pretty tree and dress. This fragrance should appeal to a broad audience as it suits a lot of girls who want to look feminine and a little bit sophisticated as well.

2: The target audience would be young men age 15-40 who are or aspire to be sporty and physically fit. They enjoy hanging out with their mates and listening to music. They read sports magazines and love being outdoors. I would like the model in the advert to be posed doing something active such as kicking a ball about or running. I am still trying to think of a name but these are my general ideas and themes I want to follow

1 comment:

  1. You could think about poses / props. Try blocking out the shots.

    ReplyDelete